Kyle & Summer Auerbach 6.4.2021
1. What was the inspiration for the look and feel of your wedding?
We wanted a very bright and airy summertime vibe.
2. What was your color palette? Why did you choose those colors?
We focused a lot on greenery with white florals with some blush and
champagne accents. We chose the colors because they complimented the look and feel of the venue.
3. Why did you choose to host your wedding at Celebrations on the River?
It’s hard to find a venue that’s bright, modern, and close to home.
We also were very drawn to the outdoor area, especially at night!
We also loved that Celebrations is full service and we didn’t have to
outsource any of our vendors.
4. What was your favorite moment of your wedding day?
Seeing everything come to life after years of planning and watching
our friends and family have the best night.
5. Would you change anything if you could do it all over again?
No! It truly was the perfect day.
6. What was one thing you obsessed over, but realized it did not matter?
Our timeline. We had everything planned out in 15 minute
increments from the time we got there until the reception events
were over, but things flowed the way they were supposed to and
everything went smoothly.
7. What advice do you have for future couples planning their weddings?
Don’t worry about the small stuff. Your groomsmen might arrive at
the wedding with the wrong color suit, your DJ might play the wrong
song… but at the end of the day, things work themselves out and
you’ll laugh about the bumps in the road!
8. How did you manage your guest count?
We only invited people that we see and speak to regularly- that limit included extended family. We wanted to be able to enjoy the day with everyone and knew we wouldn’t be able to do that if we invited every branch
on the family tree.
9. Who were your vendors? How did you choose them?
Our photographer was Forrest Seuser; we met in college and knew
before we were even engaged that we wanted him to photograph
our wedding. Our DJ was Rip Roarin’ Entertainment; Aaron is very
popular in our hometown and actually DJ’d a few of our high school
dances! Our desserts came from Mon Petit Cupcake in Winona, MN