Business Meetings & Events
Whether you’re a large company or a local, family-owned business… at Celebrations will treat you and your team to class! Enjoy professional catering, full-service bars and an unmatched state-of-the-art facility. You and your guests will be blown away!
We have multiple rooms ideal for hosting:
- Business Meetings
- Seminar & Training Events
- Speaking Events
- Cocktail, Social and Dinner Parties
Free No Obligation Quote
Our simple, upfront pricing model…
- ROOM RENTAL* (Free Monday – Thursday) + In-House Food and Beverages + 18% Food and Beverage Service Fee
- NO OTHER FEES!*
Included With Your Room
- Tables & Chairs
- Standard Table & Napkin Linens + Skirting
- Standard Centerpieces
- Stage and Podium
- Projector & Screen
- On-Site Parking
- Event Coordinator & Staff
Up to 400+ Guests
Up to 200+ Guests
Up to 100+ Guests
Up to 150+ Guests
In-house catering with chef-inspired menus.
- Breakfast Menu: $8-$14/person*
- Lunch Menu: $12-$14/person*
- Appetizer Menu: $4-$6/person*
- Dinner Menu: $22-$27+/person*
- Dessert Menu: $4-$5/person*
Huge full-service bar(s), tons of options, with excellent service.
- $4 per Ticket* – Includes domestic beers, rail cocktails, Barefoot wine, soda, juice or coffee
- $5 per Ticket* – Includes all beers, well cocktails, Barefoot or Salmon Creek wine, soda, juice or coffee
- $6 per Ticket* – Includes all beers, top shelf cocktails, shots, wine, champagne, soda, juice or coffee
- $4.50/Person* – Unlimited Fountain Soda
- $3/Person* – Unlimited Coffee Station
Rows of chairs (no tables) arranged so that all participants are facing towards the front of the room or stage.
Rows of rectangular tables with chairs arranged so that all participants are facing towards the front of the room.
Rectangular tables arranged in a large U with open space in the middle. Participants are seated around the outside facing the center of the U.
Large open space with smaller cocktail tables throughout the room, with banquet tables along the outside perimeter for appetizers, registration, gifts, etc.
Round tables arranged throughout the room with participants seated around the entire perimeter of each table. Each table seats 8-10 guests each.
Amenities & Features
- Newly Remodeled in 2019
- Flexible Meeting Rooms for 10 to 500+ Guests
- Gorgeous Riverside Location
- Convenient Location, just 2 Blocks off I-90 and 1 Mile from Airport
- 14 Hotels Located Within 7 Miles
- Plenty of Free On-Site Parking
- In-House Catering
- Full-Service Bar(s)
- Free WIFI, A/V
- Professional Event Planner & Staff
Located in beautiful La Crosse, WI, just two blocks off I-90 and 1 mile from the airport. Easy access coming from downtown and 3 minutes from the airport with plenty of free on-site parking.
- Address: 2100 Dawson Avenue La Crosse, WI 54603 | Map It >>
Simple and Upfront Pricing
Our simple, upfront pricing model…
- Room Rental Fee + Food + Drinks + 18% Food and Beverage Service Fee = Your Awesome Event!
- NO OTHER FEES!
Easily 5 Stars
-Mindy & Devin
Wonderful Staff. Even Better Venue!
ZERO Negative Comments
Blown Away Impressed
Food – was AMAZING!
The Bridal Suite was AMAZING!
Great Place for a Wedding!!
Best in La Crosse!
-Jamie & Jarod
Give Em’ a Raise!
Spot-on, Organized, Clean!
Love the Location!
Professional, Flexible & Timely
-Jenna and Josh
Good price, great value!
Efficient, Speedy and Well Organized
Fairy Tale Wedding…
-Brianna and Adam
Couldn’t Ask For Anything More!
-Landra and Tyler
Beautiful Scenery – Great for Pictures!
-Gabrielle and Mathias
Highly Recommend This Venue
Love the Backyard!
-Hilary and Jon
Everything was Beautiful
This Place Even Smells New
-Marilyn and Dennis
*Subject to availability. Sales tax not included. Minimum guest count and $20/person minimum spend required. $250 non-refundable deposit required. 18% service fee applies to all food and beverage purchases. Outside food or beverages not allowed. See event planner for details.