Taste Test Events
A few times each year, our talented and passionate Executive Chef showcases a variety of entrees, sides and desserts for our brides and grooms to sample.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to get a sense of the style, quality and presentation of the food while enjoying the company of other brides and grooms and the venue’s atmosphere. You’ll get to sample a ton of different kinds of foods, plus experience items you may not have otherwise considered…then pick your favorite(s)!
Yes, complimentary drinks are also offered! Have fun! The Taste Test Event is essentially a date night at your wedding venue to eat, drink and have a great time!
2021 Taste Test Event Dates
- November 14, 2021 | 4-7pm | (January – April 2022 Weddings)
2022 Taste Test Event Dates
- February 20, 2022 | 4-7pm | (April – August 2022 Weddings)
- July 16, 2022 | 4-7pm | (September – December 2022 Weddings)
- November 13, 2022 | 4-7pm | (January – April 2023 Weddings)
RSVP’s are required a minimum of 10 days prior to the Taste Test date. We send out e-vites and regular follow ups to the email address we have on file for your event.
- What menu options are available?
- The most popular entrees are prepared along with a few entrées of the Chef’s choice. Most side options are available. As well as a handful of salads, appetizers and desserts.
- How soon can I attend the taste test event?
- We highly recommend you attend 3-6 months prior to your wedding, but not sooner. We typically do not accept reservations greater than 6 months prior to your wedding.
- Can I make a special request?
- We will do our best to accommodate your special request. However, not all requests can be met, and advance notice is required.
- How much does it cost?
- It’s complimentary for the bride and groom. Additional guests are $35/each.
- Who’s invited and when?
- Invitations are sent roughly 1-2 months in advance. We typically invite couples in sections, based on their wedding date.
- Can I register for the Taste Test prior to receiving an invite?
- Yes, please fill out the form to the right (desktop) or below (mobile) and include the date, # of guests and names of those attending.
- Are private 1-1 taste tests available?
- Typically, no. We host group taste tests with the hope that one of the dates works for your schedule. However, we understand some circumstances cannot be avoided and will work with you the best we can.
- Where is the event held?
- The event is held at Celebrations’ banquet hall at 2100 Dawson Avenue LaCrosse, WI 54603
Design & Décor Showcase
In addition to food, a wide variety of décor options are also on display. Each table is uniquely decorated showcasing different designs, from linens to centerpieces, to chair covers and bows. Many of the products in the Dream Décor Package will be on display, in addition to upgraded décor options.
- Table Linens
- Napkin Linens
- Table Runners
- Chair Covers
- Chair Sashes
- LED Lighting
- Specialty Décor and More!
This event is well-attended and there may be a limited amount of time to answer specific questions and address specific details, so we recommend that you make notes with questions about your event, and then call us to make an appointment to meet in person.