Taste Test & Décor Events
A few times each year, our talented and passionate Executive Chef showcases a variety of entrees, sides and desserts for our brides and grooms to sample. It’s a wonderful opportunity to get a sense of the style, quality and presentation of the food…then pick your favorite(s)!
We also showcase a ton of different decor options. You can see all our centerpieces, table linens, table runners, chair covers, backdrops, signage, lighting, specialty decor and more available from our Dream Decor Packages.
Yes, complimentary drinks are also included, including specialty drinks. Come hungry...and thirsty!
2022 Event Dates
- November 20, 2022 | 4-7pm
2023 Event Dates
- February 19, 2023 | 4-7pm
- February 26, 2023 | 4-7pm
- June 18, 2023 | 4-7pm
- November 12, 2023 | 4-7pm
RSVP’s are required a minimum of 14 days prior to the Taste Test date. To RSVP, click the button below and complete the form.
Day of Event Agenda
Doors open at 4pm. Please do not arrive earlier. This is a 3 hour long event, with scheduled start times for each aspect.
- Decor | 4PM - 4:3OPM
- Appetizers | 4:30PM - 5:15PM
- Desserts | 5:15PM
- Tier 1 Entrees & Sides | 5:15PM - 5:45PM
- Tier 2 Entrees & Sides | 6PM - 6:30PM
- End of Event | 7PM
- What menu options are available?
- The most popular entrees are prepared along with a few entrées of the Chef’s choice. Most side options are available. As well as a handful of appetizers and desserts.
- You can preview the taste test menu below.
- How soon can I attend the taste test event?
- We highly recommend you attend 6-9 months prior to your wedding, but not sooner. We typically do not accept RSVP's greater than 9 months prior to your wedding.
- How many people attend the taste test?
- A maximum of 100 total guests may attend each taste test event. Once the maximum guest count is reached, you may not RSVP for that taste test event any longer.
- Can I make a special request?
- Typically, no, but we will do our best to accommodate your special request.
- How much does it cost?
- It’s complimentary for the bride and groom. Additional guests are $35/each. Weddings booked after February 2022 are $55/each.
- How do I register for the Taste Test event?
- Click the "RSVP" button above and submit the RSVP form.
- Are private 1-1 taste tests available?
- Typically, no. We host group taste tests with the hope that one of the dates works for your schedule. However, we understand some circumstances cannot be avoided and will work with you the best we can.
- Private 1-1 taste tests when approved, are limited to 3 entrees and 4 sides. Salads, appetizers, desserts and late night snacks are not offered at private tastings. Private taste tests cost $75/person.
- Are payment(s) accepted the day of the taste test?
- No. Payment(s) for additional guests attending the taste test event may only be added to your invoice. Day of event payments are not accepted. If you want to make a payment towards your total invoice, please mail a check or call with a credit/debit card before or after the taste test event.
- Where is the event held?
- The event is held at Celebrations. The address is 2100 Dawson Avenue LaCrosse, WI 54603
In addition to food, a wide variety of décor options are also on display. Each table is uniquely decorated showcasing different designs. Most of the products in the Dream Décor Package will be on display, in addition to upgraded décor options.
- Table Linens
- Napkin Linens
- Table Runners
- Chair Covers
- Chair Sashes
- LED Lighting
- Specialty Décor and More!
This event is well-attended and there may be a limited amount of time to answer specific questions and address specific details, so we recommend that you make notes with questions about your event, and then email us to make an appointment to meet in person.
Taste Test Menu for July 31, 20222