Taste Test & Décor Events
A few times each year, our talented and passionate Executive Chef showcases a variety of entrees, sides and desserts for our brides and grooms to sample. It’s a wonderful opportunity to get a sense of the style, quality and presentation of the food…then pick your favorite(s)!
We also showcase a ton of different decor options. You can see all our centerpieces, table linens, table runners, chair covers, backdrops, signage, lighting, specialty decor and more available from our Dream Decor Packages.
Yes, complimentary drinks are also included, including specialty drinks. Come hungry...and thirsty!
2022 Event Dates
- February 27, 2022 | 4-7pm
- July 31, 2022 | 4-7pm
- November 20, 2022 | 4-7pm
RSVP’s are required a minimum of 14 days prior to the Taste Test date. We send out e-vites and regular follow ups to the email address we have on file for your event.
- What menu options are available?
- The most popular entrees are prepared along with a few entrées of the Chef’s choice. Most side options are available. As well as a handful of appetizers and desserts.
- You can preview the taste test menu below.
- How soon can I attend the taste test event?
- We highly recommend you attend 6-9 months prior to your wedding, but not sooner. We typically do not accept reservations greater than 9 months prior to your wedding.
- Can I make a special request?
- Typically, no, but we will do our best to accommodate your special request.
- How much does it cost?
- It’s complimentary for the bride and groom. Additional guests are $35/each.
- Who’s invited and when?
- Invitations are sent via email roughly 1-2 months in advance.
- Can I register for the Taste Test prior to receiving an invite?
- No, all RSVP's must be done via the email invitation.
- Are private 1-1 taste tests available?
- Typically, no. We host group taste tests with the hope that one of the dates works for your schedule. However, we understand some circumstances cannot be avoided and will work with you the best we can.
- Private 1-1 taste tests, are limited to 3 entrees and 4 sides. Salads, appetizers, desserts and late night snacks are not offered at private tastings.
- Where is the event held?
- The event is held at Celebrations. The address is 2100 Dawson Avenue LaCrosse, WI 54603
In addition to food, a wide variety of décor options are also on display. Each table is uniquely decorated showcasing different designs. Most of the products in the Dream Décor Package will be on display, in addition to upgraded décor options.
- Table Linens
- Napkin Linens
- Table Runners
- Chair Covers
- Chair Sashes
- LED Lighting
- Specialty Décor and More!
This event is well-attended and there may be a limited amount of time to answer specific questions and address specific details, so we recommend that you make notes with questions about your event, and then email us to make an appointment to meet in person.
February 2022 - Taste Test Menu